- In the Triune God - The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ to all men.
- It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
Tithes and offerings is required by every believer who wants the blessings of God to remain upon their lives.