ABOUT AGAPE EMBASSY
Our purpose is to create the Kingdom attitude - Jesus proclaimed in Matthew 4:17, 23; 24:14 - in everyone God gives us the privilege to teach. By establishing an Embassy for our Kingdom we will infiltrate the world around us with our government's policies. This Kingdom attitude was mandated by our Lord when He said, "go to every nation and instruct, train and correct every nation in the things I have commanded you."
Thereby, exerting our government's control in this world but not becoming a part of it. We will do this by unveiling to each person from scripture, and through the gifts of the Spirit, the character and purposes of God.
Agape is a Greek word which is the essence of the God-Kind of Love. It is the essence of God Himself. It is God's unconditional Love. The scripture tells us that "God is Love." (Agapé) 1 John 4:16
Embassy is a group of persons sent on a diplomatic mission, an ambassador and his staff. Believers are called "Christ's Ambassadors." 2 Corinthians 5:20
Ministries are organizations within the assembly of the ambassadors, setup to help establish governmental policy among the citizens in every facet of life.
The vision is for the family and is intended to minister to each individual from the cradle to the grave or until the Lord's return. We intend to create family units with the father as the head, providing for his family and all their needs; loving his wife and his children as God intended from the beginning. We will teach each individual how to prosper in every area of their life, according to the Word of God. We intend to duplicate what is taught and communicate what we are doing throughout the earth.
The order of succession for this ministry to achieve the command the Lord left with us in Matthew 28:18-20, is this:
Our Community (Northern VA, Metro Area) | Our State Our Nation | The Nations of the Earth
In each of these areas we will learn to rule (Genesis 1:28) within our sphere of influence. First, with ones own self, then in the position you find yourself (whether you are a Father, Mother, Child, Leader, Follower, Employer, Manager or one being managed).
The Pastor's responsibility is to teach (that is to train, instruct, and correct) everyone within his sphere of influence to take leadership and rule, first in their personal lives and family, then to other areas as the opportunity presents itself. We will accomplish this vision using every communicable avenue possible.
OUR SUCCESS IN MINISTRY WILL NOT DEPEND ON WHAT WE HAVE, BUT WHAT WE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- In the Triune God - The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ to all men.
- It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with Holy Spirit.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every Believer.
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper.
Tithes and offerings is required by every believer who wants the blessings of God to remain upon their lives.